Talent Management Quick Tips
- Create or buy a competency library. Frequently you can import your own library or a third-party library into a talent management system. tips
- Create a wide variety of competency layout styles including long, short, and matrix (matrix format allows you to capture additional information or behaviors within a competency).
- Implement a 10-point rating scale to evaluate employees against competencies for their job class.
- Proactively address competency gaps with training & development planning.
- Minimize or eliminate the time required to develop competency definitions to support your performance review processes.
- Use consistent language and describe the specific skills, behavior and knowledge with as much detail as your employees need.
- Ensure employees understand the skills and competencies that are required to perform specific tasks.
- Track, evaluate, and manage competencies across the organization.
- Implement a competency management system that brings rigor and fairness to the review and evaluation process.
- Identify top performers and talent across the organization and help the organization achieve its vision and goals through a high performing workforce
Read More from eLearning.net: