The eLearning Network offers full Storyline graphic and programming support services. Using your logo, official colors and fonts, current marketing materials and any other direction that you provide, our graphic artists will create a beautiful and modern eLearning player. Additionally, we will design and program a custom eLearning development template that includes everything you need to develop your own professional designed courses. Here is what our Custom Storyline Template “Full Package” includes:
- Custom Storyline Player: There are dozens of Articulate Storyline player configurations ranging from color selection and logo placement to the location of various menu and navigation features, and more. We’ll walk you through your options step-by-step so that you understand your options and make the best choices for your template.
- Cover Screen: You never have a second chance to make a great first impression. We’ll make sure that your Storyline Template has an impressive looking title slide and, if you wish, a short musical audio track.
- Welcome & Learning Objective Screen: Every course should include some kind of welcoming statement that greets the learner and tells them what to expect. We’ll design the standard font, image treatment, bullet treatment, on-screen text location and style, and more.
- Standard Lecture Screen: Most modern eLearning presents on-screen text supported by graphics. Our templates make it easy to add beauty and style to any training content. We include items like a nice custom watermark for the background, custom bullets, custom image treatment, and more.
- Computer Demonstration Screen: Storyline is great for creating software demonstrations. This template includes custom callout boxes, labels, and other items you can use when you want to present training on software applications, your company website, or any other computer-based information.
- Video Player Screen: Storyline makes it easy to insert video content into your course. Our template will be designed so that your videos really stand out and look great!
- Click to Reveal: This screen type presents a list of items that a user can click to reveal additional information.
- Conclusion Screen: All good things must come to an end, so our Storyline Templates include a great looking conclusion screen that includes a bullet list and image treatment you can use to highlight the key points covered in the course.
- Quiz Screens: Our quiz templates include a Quiz cover slide and one question type.