Freelance Storyline Project
eLearning.net is looking to hire an Articulate Storyline developer for a quick and easy short-term Freelance Storyline Project. This initial engagement is for approximately 16 hours and is simply for adding closed captioning (CC) into existing eLearning courses. Adding the closed captioning is taking about 1 hour per course on average and we wish to hand off 16 of our courses to a new developer.
This Freelance Storyline Project is an entry-level position. Provided the project is a success, and depending upon the skillset of the person we engage on this project, there are likely other future opportunities to work on more complex and better paying projects.
- Employment Status: Short-term Hourly Freelance Contract
- Estimated Hours: 16 hours
- Hourly Pay Rate: $30
- Location: Remote work – US-based only at this time
- Posting Date Range: This job is open from June 22 – 24, 2020
- Freelance Payment Platform: We are happy to either pay via PayPal or Venmo. If you have an Upwork.com account, then that works, too
Interested applicants please email [email protected] at your earliest opportunity.