If you wish to apply, email a cover letter and a PDF with sample designs you have created (portfolio) to [email protected]. We are eLearning.net Inc. We are a proud family business now in our 15th year of creating excellence in eLearning. We are looking to add a Production Graphic Artist to our team who will design and produce creative projects. While education and experience are important, ultimately we are most interested in seeing candidates’ verifiable design skills and aesthetic approach.
We develop custom interactive online training courses that have slick and modern visuals that support training content for a wide range of subjects and industries. Our clients include Microsoft, Amazon, John Paul Mitchell Systems, Wal-Mart, and more. Designs are created in Photoshop typically and then brought in to Articulate Storyline where our programmers add audio narration and animate images and text to go along with the narration. This job is ideal for someone who has experience creating / editing videos or someone who is able to quickly learn new technologies and techniques.
Your role will be to create initial designs, modify them based upon client and other feedback, and see the project through the final stages of development to ensure accuracy. To be successful in this position, you should combine strong creative and technical skills to format various images and illustrations. You should have an eye for detail. Ultimately, you will ensure our digital designs meet high quality standards.
Starting Salary & Benefits:
- Full-Time Salary Option: $65,000 – $75,000 Depending upon experience and ability
- Part-Time Freelance Option: $35 – $45 per hour, guaranteed 20 hours per week (rate is based upon experience and ability)
- Full-Time Salary benefits: Paid holidays; full week off during winter holiday season (12/24 – 1/1); vacation days, 401K with matching
- Health Care: We are a small business and do not offer paid health care plans at this time.
- Liaise with product managers to define design requirements
- Review graphics, layouts and fonts before products are completed
- Finalize designs using Photoshop, Illustrator, and comparable tools
- Suggest and apply image improvements, like creating gradients and layers
- Follow deadlines to ensure timely publications
- Archive produced images and graphics
- Follow up with clients to ensure their requirements are met
- Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software
- Proven work experience as a Production Artist, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of completed graphic designs and creative projects
- Hands-on experience with graphic design software and image editing tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- An ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Creativity skills with attention to detail
- College degree (AA or higher) is nice to have but absolutely not required. Our singular focus is on proven graphical abilities and talent.