eLearning Graphic Artist
|Company Name||eLearning, Inc.|
|Date Posted||15 Jan|
eLearning, Inc. is known around the world for the quality of work it produces, which is made possible by our dedicated team of professionals who are among the best in the business. If you have the proven ability to produce high quality work quickly, cost effectively, and reliably, and if you like collaborating with others as part of a highly skilled team, then we want you on our team.
We are seeking talented eLearning graphic artists who have experience creating infographics and eLearning screen designs.
Location: Work from Home/Telecommute – North America
Status: Freelance to start (possible full-time opportunities)
Pay Rate: Based on experience, strength of portfolio, and design speed/accuracy/quality
Required Software Skills:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft PowerPoint
Desired Software Skills (a plus but not required):
- Articulate Storyline
- Adobe Captivate
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere
- eLearning Programmer (Storyline and/or Captivate) posted 9 months ago.
- eLearning Multimedia/Video Developer posted 9 months ago.
- eLearning Production/Project Manager posted 9 months ago.
- eLearning Instructional Designer/Writer posted about 1 year ago.
- Senior eLearning Developer posted about 1 year ago.