This is a free 60-minute live instructor-led online course covering the fundamentals of instructional design for eLearning. During this training we will be referencing the ADDIE Job Aid, which is available for free download from the eLearning Network store.
- Analyze: List learning objectives, gather existing content, and fill in any content gaps.
- Design: Write content including quizzes, lecture narration, activities, and media (visual) ideas.
- Develop: Create course using the final approved storyboards as a guide.
- Implement: Publish the course and distribute it to learners (actual or pilot test users).
- Evaluate: Collect learner performance and other feedback. Evaluate the overall effectiveness of the training program and edit/revise as needed.
About the Instructor
This course will be delivered by the eLearning Network founder and chairman, S. Magic Johnson. Magic has been managing and directing custom eLearning projects for companies and organizations around the world for the past 10 years and has over 20 years of professional post-secondary work experience.
Bookings are closed for this event.
May 22 2014