Engage students and increase retention with professional eLearning voiceover narration for your next eLearning project. We offer a wide range of talent to choose from, affordable rates, and quick turnaround time.
How to request professional eLearning voice narration
- Prepare your script: Using the eLearning Network’s free narration script template, write up the narration script exactly as you want your content to be read.
- Select your voice talent: Let us know which voice talent you want. The eLearning network has many professional male and female narrators to chose from. Can’t quite find the voice you are looking for? Send us a description of the voice you want and we’ll schedule a call for auditions for you.
- Approve our quote: We’ll send you a quote based on the total estimated audio run-time*.
*Audio run-time is calculated based upon the total words in your script and divided by 150 words per minute average speaking rate. Rates can range from $15 – $35+ per finished minute depending upon the voice talent selected.
- Send us your narration script: email your script to audio @elearning.net or call 866-771-4449 and ask to speak with an audio production specialist. Tell us which voice talent you like best and a little about your project. Try our eLearning narration script template if you do not already have one.
- Collaborate with our audio production specialists: You will be assigned an experienced audio production manager who will ensure that your script includes all of the pronunciation, tone, and inflection instructions that we need in order to deliver the audio quality you want.
- Approve audio sample: The eLearning Network will send you sample recordings for your approval.
- Audio files delivered: We’ll record, edit, and deliver your audio files quickly in the format(s) you need.
Additional eLearning development services
Nothing improves the quality of an eLearning course quite like the added touch of a professional graphic artist.
Chose from Articulate Storyline, Captivate, and Lectora templates, all customizable to your brand.
The eLearning Network is made up of a cadre of full-time staff and freelance eLearning development professionals skilled in all aspects of eLearning production.